Are you passionate about the topic of reputation management? If the answer is “yes”, keep reading to find out how you can participate in an exciting competition!
Porter Novelli is challenging all communication professionals-in-the-making to share their ideas about how they see the development of the reputation management in 10 years. You have the chance to win a fully sponsored trip to New York where you can meet Porter Novelli’s CEO and discuss your ideas.
How can you participate?
- Fill in the form on the site of Porter Novelli until November 1st, 2016
- Afterwards you will receive an email with additional instructions about the paper
- The deadline for submitting the paper is November 19th, 2016
- Porter Novelli will select the three best papers and their authors will present them in front of a jury in Amsterdam
- The winner will receive a trip to New York, and the participants on a second and third place will get special prices
What are the requirements?
- The word limit for the paper is 2026 words
- In order to better describe the development of the reputation management, you need to answer questions like: “What is the essence of reputation management according to you?”, “What type of development you can predict in this field?”, “What type of behaviours communication specialists should adopt in order to face the new challenges?” etc.
- You should be in your last year of studies
- You can write the paper in English
You can find more information the Porter Novelli site (the information is in Dutch).